Top 10 reason why you should buy AutoCount Payroll Version 2.0
- PCB 2009 compliant and certified by LHDNM.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Within 1 hour, you can start doing your company payroll with the help of Setup Payroll Wizard.
- Display historical payroll records in both tabular and chart.
- Built-in report designer to design pay slip and etc.
- Electronic file submission for EPF, SOCSO, Income Tax as well as employee’s salary via file.
- Calendar based leave application.
- No month end and year end closing needed.
- Running on top of Firebird database, a robust client/server database suitable for the payroll application.
- No re-index required.
- Support data exporting to Microsoft Excel for further analysis.
AutoCount Payroll with its build-in labor law guide and integrated government reports provides good reference in entering payroll data. It is especially helpful for users with limited payroll knowledge to ensure that the payroll policy is in line with government rules and regulations as stipulated in labor law.
Reference and Task Reminder
In entering payroll, data, you can always refer to instruction which is on top of the screen for your reference. Also tasks reminder screen is to remind you payroll tasks to be completed. For instance, the system reminds you to submit your EPF form Borang A before 15 of every month. It served as good reminder for users who may sometimes forget it.
User-friendly for new users
With its clearly instructed payroll setup wizard, AutoCount Payroll saves your time in setting up company profile and company payroll policy. You only need to follow the instruction as the default setting is fully compliance with Malaysian Labour Law.
No year-end or month-end closing
In AutoCount Payroll, You are not required to do year-end or month-end closing over payroll data. They can create and edit payroll data unbounded by payroll period.
Calendar-based leave selection
In AutoCount Payroll, you can select leave date and other data related entry with calendar instead of typing data one by one. It provides more clarity and reduces time in data entry.
AutoCount Payroll had provided default format of pay slips and payroll reports. However, you can customize your pay slips and payroll reports with its built-in report builder feature.
AutoCount Payroll yearly payroll report and payroll history report provides you comprehensive and analytical information to help you manage company data.
|Software Components||Minimum System Requirements|
|Operating System||Windows 95/98/NT 4/ME|
|Processor||Pentium based processor (Recommended P166 and above)|
|Memory||32MB of RAM or more (Recommended 64 MB RAM)|
|Free Disk Space||50 MB of disk space|
|Printer||Microsoft Windows compatible printer|
|Networking||100 Base-T NIC|
Who Should Use It
- If your company number of employees is range from 3 to 500.
- If you are experiencing database or speed problem.
- If you experienced difficulty in payroll software.
- If you want to trace back employee payroll history at ease.
- If you want to submit EPF, Income Tax and SOCSO online.
- If you hate to do month-end closing of payroll software.