- Compact Size
- Top & Front Exit Available
- Easy Replacement Of Components (Tool-less)
- ESC/POS Command Compatible
- Jam Free Design
- Easy Maintenance With Jam Release Lever
- 2 Fonts Support With 180 dpi & 203 dpi
- Triple Interface USB + Serial + Ethernet
Compact and Flexible
The small footprint and VESA mounting points of the TX-2100 allow easy installation in anywhere you need a Point-of-Service system.
With fanless architecture, the TX-2100 is suitable for a wide range of environments and applications from hot kitchen area, to salty air of coastal environment, to anywhere where silent operation is required.
Expandable and Configurable
Connect to a series of POS peripherals and options for greater productivity and flexibility to fit in your store environment.
The TM-4010 Is A 9.7" LCD 2nd Monitor Bezel-Free Display With PCAP Touch, Supporting Up To 1024 × 768 Resolution For All RT Series POS Terminals.
Slim & Stylish Look
RT-5015 Has A Smooth Profile, Ultra-Thin Body And Linear Back Cover Surface, With A 15" PCAP Touch Screen & A Full Set Of Ports, Which Are Hidden In A Clean Back Cover. The Neat & Stylish Appearance Of The Screw Cannot Be Found On Its Surface Maintenance.
The Fanless Technology Allows The Terminal To Operate Quietly Under Various Harsh Conditions, And Providing A Long Service Life.
Clean Cable Management
Advanced Cable Management Design Delivers A Truly Clutter-Free Station. The Standard Base Can House The Optional Powered USB / USB Extension Module, While The Optional Base Integrates A UPS Backup (RB-5000) For The Event Of A Power Failure.
Faster Installation & Serviceability
The Rear Cover Can Be Easily Removed Without Tools, Thus Allowing Faster Installation & Maintenance.
Save Your Time & Money
The Terminal Can Be Shipped With A Customer Line Display Or A 9.7” / 10” 2nd Customer-Facing LCD Display Attached & Folded, Saving Deployment Time As Well As Shipping Costs.
Slim and Flexible
Streamlined Design Equips With A Foldable Base; The PS-3415 Provides Users With Unmatched Flexibility To Adjust The Screen To A Height & Angle Depending On The Application.
Expandable and Neat
Designed To Better Manage Peripheral Connectivity By Separating A Full Set Of Ports Into The Top & The Bottom Of The Terminal, The PS-3415 Ensures Neat, Reliable Peripheral Cabling.
The LM-3010E Is A 9.7" LCD 2nd Monitor Bezel-Free Display With Resolution Up To 1024 × 768 For All XT Series & KS-7412 POS Terminals.
- Reliability Quality
- Slim and Lightweight
- Intelligent Cable Management
- Fan-less and Silent
- Tool-less Design
- VFD and Second Display
- Peripheral with Blade Connectivity
- Fast Open With Ball Bearing Rollers
- Two Media Slots
- Adjustable Bill & Coin Dividers
- High Performance In Decoding Barcodes
- Trendy & Ergonomic Design
- Plug-and-play Interfaces Enable The Scanner To Be Used With Different Host Devices
- Image Auto-Induction Technology Supports Free Switch Between Handheld & Auto-Detection Modes
- Warm White Auxiliary Lighting & Green Aimer Deliver Comfortable & Convenient Scanning Experience
- Fast, Reliable, Easy To Configure And Supports All The Leading Windows Operating Systems
- ESC/POS Command Sets Compatible
- Interface: USB + RS232 Serial Port
- High Printing Speed: 200mm/sec
- Support Windows 32/64bits / Linux
Faster Network Connection And Printing, Not More “Printing Missing"
The built-in 100M/10M Base-T network interface card can provide faster network connection and printing, eliminate delay time and modify the program to print all receipts, providing better compatibility for a wider range of applications.
Support WAN Printing
Supports printing via LAN router connected to WAN.
Support Network Auto-Reconnect After Disconnect
Supports auto-connect function after network disconnected.
Built-In Web-IP Tools
Users can automatically change the IP address, ID address, gateway, subnet mask, check the printer status and obtain a dynamic IP address through Web-IP without installing an IP tool, providing a more friendly operation interface.
Support Black Mark Sensor.
User can select the black mark position on the right, left, and center of the paper.
Printer status monitoring
Monitor the top cover status, paper status, paper cutter failure status and button status.
Monitor printing status, task competing status and pending task status.
Monitor printer network connection status - Turn it ON or OFF by sending commands.
- Compact Size and 300M Ribbon Capacity
- Easy Media & Ribbon Loading
- Multiple Communication Interfaces
- A Variety Of Paper Sensor System For Diverse Applications
- Ribbon Wound Ink-Side Out Or Ink-Side In Available
- Printing Speed 5 Ips, Standard Memory Of 4MB FLASH & 8MB SDRAM
- Module Design & Easy Maintenance
- Four Auto-Calibration Modes
- Printing Noise Improved
- Supports 1D/GS1 Data bar, 2D/Composite Codes & QR Barcodes, And Windows True Type Font Download Available
- Easy Maintenance : Tool-Free Print Head & Roller
HP EliteDesk 800 G1 SFF - Core I5-4570 3.2GHz (8GB/500GB) With Touch Screen Monitor / 19" LCD Monitor & 3 Months Of Warranty.